Vecchione Veterinary Equine Mobile Services is proud to serve Perkiomenville and the surrounding areas. We are a highly qualified mobile equine vet dedicated to providing excellent ambulatory veterinary services for your horse with compassion. If you have questions about your horse’s health or about our services, please feel free to call us!
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Pre-purchase Examinations
- Sport Horse Performance Exams and Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Reproductive Services
- Medical Management
- Respiratory Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Metabolic Disease
- Preventative Health Care
- Emergency Services (for established customers only)
Being admitted to the profession of veterinary medicine, I solemnly swear to use my scientific knowledge and skills for the benefit of society through the protection of animal health and welfare, the prevention and relief of animal suffering, the conservation of animal resources, the promotion of public health, and the advancement of medical knowledge.
I will practice my profession conscientiously, with dignity, and in keeping with the principles of veterinary medical ethics.
I accept as a lifelong obligation the continual improvement of my professional knowledge and competence.
- American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP)
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- International Society of Equine Locomotor Pathology (ISELP)
- American Endurance Ride Conference (AERC)
- Eastern Competitive Trail Ride Association (ECTRA)